My name is Rui, I'm 21 and I'm the biggest Persona fan you'll ever meet. Also my girlfriend is A+ quality.

"I am a Shadow, and I am the True Self, and I'm you, and you're me. So fix me, fix me, fix me, fix me...”
「Tell me what's wrong with lies again ?」

sigurrossgeller:

donatellavevo:

an emotional roller coaster from start to finish

brome brome

File under:
#Adachi #Persona 4

milesupshur:

here have some sketches from my rp blog

File under:
#Rui's Edits #Rui #Vistlip
An edit I did on the train ride to New York. Haven’t been able to post it till now so…

An edit I did on the train ride to New York. Haven’t been able to post it till now so…

File under:
#Yume

(出典: weheartit.com)

90% of the time I’m a bitch and the other 10% I just don’t give a shit.

lumos5001:

mymomfoundmy:

image

No, Because they are nobles in revolution-era France and will be guillotined. 

you must be fun at parties

(出典: lalunedejuin)